Saturday, February 5, 2011

Phyto Color In K Mart

Gravy with mashed Viva Pope

The mashed potatoes I love and remembrance in Venezuela the thrill of going to Kentucky Chicken and accompany the chicken with Gravy over mashed potatoes, Gravy is delicious and easy dish to make .

Especially when the weather is very cold is highly recommended to make this dish, since I knew this recipe is something I enjoy with passion and when I feel like cooking delicious and the weather lets me be a little more in the kitchen I can take pictures for publication.


Gravy This is for chicken, if I can not make homemade Gravy at home I have this also is excellent, just add three tablespoons stewed chicken and I'll slowly cook over low heat and add vegetables, seasonings and drill results is a delicious thick sauce.

Ingredients for Homemade Gravy


cornstarch 4 tablespoons Salt to taste 2

tablespoons butter 1 pinch ground black pepper 2 cups
chicken soup
1 / 2 cup cream or double cream

How to Make Gravy
The
Add in a medium saucepan bring all ingredients and heat slowly, stir until slightly thickened and bubbling for a minute off.

Bathe with the sauce its steaks and mashed potatoes.


I posted again as potato puree, the previous post disappeared from my list of entries and thousands of recipes are erased automatically.

cream technique potato with a fork to my personal taste because I do not like the result is not equal, I prefer to do as I show in the photographs and Cheddar cheese adds a unique flavor to mashed potatoes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment