Monday, February 7, 2011

Best Financial Calulator

. I find there, in the third drawer of the counter. Calendar

1) I recently did an x-ray my heir to the throne and protect your balls with a lead plate-shaped Superman underpants, bone slip, and gave me a chef jacket Chernobyl. Now I do not remember getting such coverage in my gonads during my childhood so I'm a little scared by the amount of radiation that you received during this time. Up the other day made me warm laburo in and got green, I turned around the shirt, pants and blew me when I wanted to throw away junk food vending machine hernia me, I grabbed my friends and I got a tremendous beating until I fell, I pulled the handle of green tempera paint and left me tattered cloths laburo without heating. I think I was wrong of radiation.
In any case it is a miracle that I have played with great success.


2) When we were kids my mom made us a cake for cumpleños of the three men brought together the dates, April to March, but in December so that the leftovers would last until Christmas, and bought dolls Colón de Santa Fe, which are cheaper to simulate the classic Newell-Central. Faced with complaints that our team was only present in the court argued the lack of courage and auriazul combined to amend a poke cake ranked squad in front of a mirror system which was planned, now correctly, the mirror image team Newell's Old Boys. Yes, the guests could see the cake but do not touch. The grass was real.
then bought 1 / 4 kilo of goldfish crackers into pieces and distributed them among the guests saying, eat this fish, which is not mojarrita, and so we fed them all, who did not eat because you were angry and so multplicó food. The same was done with a liter bottle of Coca-Cola, Cola flavor lollipop filled with diluted in a kettle of boiling water, having achieved the bubbles with a gas torch bottle.
It was a memorable birthday.

3) Since then I was left wanting to eat cake but grains of truth. So yesterday I went and bought a bottle of scarlet-colored and I'm sending to the maw of a fist, this is true, and some goes to low when I press buttons and loud crack and break, and is the sound beautiful creation.

4) Gary Moore has died and the world is a little less beautiful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment