Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Male Models In Undergarments

illustrated. A story. A drawing. A friend. Kill

I analyze the color palette that makes up the ghost of my wardrobe, a corner of the room where ironing and clean it is hardly distinguishable from the wrinkled and not clean, never dirty, its location in the layer layers that make up the stack, and I realized that it is these and I think I'm exaggerating.



not remember touching the variants of red and yellow in a long time, except for a shirt I can not find OBL, but that does not count because it is the other hemisphere as a black bandied balance.

Another issue is the means, I have put two halves that look the same pair but to the trained eye it is obvious that one is longer than the other and has less wear on the heel, a clear indication of having been recently purchased . In the last month I lost five pairs of dark socks that are likely to have come alive and are colluding in a puppet show of North Korean TV.
The neck sweater "B" with worn elbows is presented as a ball field, essential for stress management laborarl or waiting in line at the bank.
track shoes in her shoes indicate a deductive mind like Sherlock Holmes I am interested in the trekking Monday to Friday and walked across a muddy field to reach the stables where horses work kicking Boston. If you look at my shoe collection is most likely to think that I collect Inuit kayaks bad.
After the theme props we have, two belts, one with extra holes or punch made with corkscrew, another fine for those outputs more inevitable will always remember the couple, the job interview process or at the consulate.
plastic Casio casual occasions or its variant Casio phosphorescent metal sphere to see the time in movies, but lately I waive the two to inform me on weather conditions by the timer built into the cellular or mobile phone.
The black leather wallet brand Ben Sherman capicua the 134 ticketed and photo of the kid ends to complete the arrangement, while jingling in his pocket a ring tone with the logo of Quilmes. Chomba
not use because I do not like and I can not say the word "pole" as a matter of class struggle, nor do I like how you roll the tips from the neck up as two cubanitos textiles being below the ears.
Bué But the consolation is knowing that true style is not in the pilchas if not in the hanger and that, when you have, have.
would miss the parade on clothes Dressmaker inside but I changed the strap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment