Thursday, February 17, 2011

Anarkali Suit Defination



1) Torino red, orange Rastrojero. Could be a good title.
2) In a delivery truck, written on the back "I love you too."
3) Over 30 degrees Celsius and do not know how to chill. The clouds are piled up very slowly and then disappear. But they have a silvery halo a while since I've seen. Any Argentina is rich when you look at the sky. In contrast to the ground ...
4) At times I have to remember not to talk nonsense out loud because I understand here.
5) still did not eat pizza, but there we are. I drop half a kilo of fresh milk.
6) Golondrinas in shitting bananas covers.
7) I want to see more friends. I would like to know some bloggers in person. But will feel disappointed when I eat all the bills mate?
8) Complaint old fart: Rondeau sidewalks are not suitable for baby strollers. do not know how people in wheelchairs.
9) I morfar mosquitoes.
10) That everything is expensive, almost euro price.
11) Johnny Allon giant poster out of Buenos Aires.
12) Probe Cordoba ice cream and those I did not like.
13) After I start with the analysis geopolitical, macro-micro economic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment