Sunday, February 13, 2011

Fire Emblem Sword Of Seals Roms



The carrot pancakes the long post and an idea was born by my nephew when he was on one occasion in my house and told me that the colors work their magic on your body and I laughed a lot, because my nephew to that time had only 10 years old and I explained very to look seriously colors in vegetables and fruits when there is no sun in England and really correct what I mean and so were born the carrot pancakes.

I remember there were recipes for carrot pancakes on the network and now I've seen some recipes and truly delicious this recipe is very easy to do.


Ingredients 1 large carrot, grated

2 cups milk 1 cup self-rising wheat

2 tablespoons sugar 1 / 2 teaspoon vanilla 1 egg
salt to taste Preparation



Enter all ingredients in blender and beat. We make pancakes in a preheated, greased griddle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment