Saturday, February 26, 2011

How Long Will The Battery Of A Camcorder Last



Life sometimes gives you what you do not and when there are recipes made with love and willingness of time, but sometimes are not as you imagine, perhaps the pictures do not give the expected result or recipe lacks flavor and just think to post something or me like me, then I think life is like a Pandora's box gives and takes when you least expect it.

The kitchen is the same and did not prepare anything special just prepared a homemade lumpia mix you add vegetables and fry them shut for as long I have in the fridge homemade tomato sauce, tomato sauce and I do not like shopping for anything I have not posted the recipe because I think it's very simple to make a post for something so small, but worth making the publication of some sauces that are delicious!.

very early Remove the puff pastry, frozen and prepared a bechamel cream cheese and butter add fresh asparagus cut into the sheet, take it to the oven and honestly I have been very rich, is not something I expected.

The lumpia I teach them to my sister for many years in Venezuela and is something I remember with excitement because I love, being rolled up in a very special cylindrical and square at the tips wet with sweet and sour sauce make a perfect match.

When I finish lunch I prepare all the knocks on the door a girl whom I am taking English classes and decided to go and accompany me, is not a situation that I was waiting, and less visits to my student, I offered part of my lunch and we will gladly accept and loved the foot with bechamel and asparagus, lumpia wet in my homemade tomato sauce and the most amazing of all was the sunshine streaming through the window and lit the lumpia and it was very satisfying for me to see the sun again when I was in Venezuela I did not care to have sun or not, just I did not notice anything, now that I have limited sun is when I most value the sun's rays and share this meal that brings me such beautiful memories with my family in Venezuela .

I have no step by step photos of the lumpia, nor foot, but the recipe is 100 points is an easy lunch to make and delicious best.

is another situation that is not me waiting for the sunshine, my student in my kitchen and the special recipe, I think that often are planned many things for nothing, because in the end the results are always different, it's best to take life as it comes in the day.



0 comments:

Post a Comment