Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hiv Test After 7 Weeks?

My sketches

The memories go beyond any expression or any word you want to catch or hold in our lives and all we have are our memories are intact because no one can take away what is ours.


In a sentence or a moment may be born the brightest idea we never imagined and suddenly knocks on the door like lightning shooting in and out like a laser and leaves us the seed of motivation or the desire to do something different and my life is like a sketch, everything is stored in memory and beautiful moments shared in one form or another in our kitchen or any place leave an impression on us that gives us the strength to continue writing.

I never imagined that the carrots were so delicious in a tomato cream with hot and enthusiasm of the girl who served us in saying that it was done by hand, now I understand why the carrot is wonderful and delightful in many ways, for me then life is like a sketch and more even cooking, not all of our recipes we left good impressions, but those that leave good impressions are forever in "our etheric memory " which is a physical memory yet is invisible and will always be there for my kitchen is my best sketch saved in time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment