Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Final Fantasy I & Ii Dawn Of Souls Game Shark

Merry Christmas.


1) It informs me my child's mother that the individual should be turning around, that is rotated about its longitudinal axis to supine position or supine and despite his age does not make PROESA which may not be of concern is striking because it triggers two questions: is our son a crushed or simply lack motivation?
I reported on the Internet and see a video of a Chinese than four months, turns and makes the kamasutra with a stuffed Sponge Bob and I say this can not be, gentlemen, so har in my room a Shao-lin Temple Dragon Santafesino ", its symbol a ying-yang pizza with the slogan " barbaricum frotandis lacesit " (I cut the straw bravas), mat, poster of Bruce Lee of the pedestrian Rocky music, The Palms and Vangelis.
score: sciatic nerve hurts me, I think I abdominal wall hernia, I feel the fingertips of his right hand but the boy turns, belly down, rotate the counterweight marotte and terrible and the rest whiplash the body flows into its new position. Stimulus
used, five kilos of toys, a harmonica, a one octave xylophone tune and a big red panda that squeaks when squeezed.
I do not know if it's okay to ruin the child's life so early, but what satisfaction of the creature to learn a new skill to put on the parent's top heavy.

2) The other day I was wondering if it is so difficult to send people to Mars because we have to bring passengers back, why not send a mission flight? If before the scouts were in that spirit, we do not know whether we return. And
che and is not going to read the news in a newspaper, a guy looking for volunteers for a one way mission to Mars and has already offered hundred brave. If I was put these conditions:
- The Martian module must have an Atari and Commodore installed.
- A tiki-taka and a yo-yo and piola Bronco parts.
- Two decks of cards, a poker and a English,, pen and eraser block.

- Complete Collection Biblioteca Billiken and Choose Your Own Adventure.
- Scarlett Johansson co-pilot or failing the Black Alvarez.

- A blank.

0 comments:

Post a Comment