Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Actual Size Cervical Dilation Chart

Gelatin (Dessert Japanese)

Rice is very popular in Japan both gastronomic and spiritual level, that is, faith is the size of a mustard seed and if you believe nothing in life is missing you , is taken from the Bible but the Japanese have changed the text and the rice they symbolized the mustard seed, as it is the world's smallest seed and produces a huge mustard tree.

Then the importance of rice in Japan is of great importance and are prepared from rice excellent breads, desserts and loved and appreciated by many guests "Sushi."

cornstarch is also very popular in Japan as a starting point for preparing frozen desserts gelatin and today I have in my kitchen, is a dessert that since I met him I have a lot of attention and I've searched the Internet and not I have been able to find, however I have communication with some Japanese I know and have given me the recipe.

The recipe that appears on the Internet is not the same recipe native of Japan, is very traditional and very custom home in the Japanese and served with hot water of God, with very thin rice crackers, These cookies are made with cooked rice, which becomes a gelatinous paste and add the other ingredients to be baked, is a recipe that I will publish later.

His preparation is very easy to do,
1 egg 600 milliliters of milk


4 tablespoons sugar 3 tablespoons cornstarch 1 tablespoon custard

Raspberry Jelly Jelly style bars, half a loaf.

Bring all ingredients to blender, except gelatin, until mixture is smooth.

Add the mixture to a medium saucepan and jelly bar, simmer this mixture burns very quickly, it is advisable to stir constantly until thickened.

Cool in a container about an hour and then cooled, when fully firm to carry a plate to cut and serve. This jelly is completely cold when closely resembles the taste of the Panna Cotta.


Hot
God

Hot water from God, has many meanings for the Japanese, is a very interesting post that is worth doing, I just need to have more information to edit properly, the hot water is accompanied by very thin rice cakes in combination with gelatin .

In my case I prefer eating gelatin make hot water, I believe it is healthy, but for me it is very difficult to understand this culture so wide, I'm trying to take warm water to see results, these therapies have long to change from the inside out, it is not easy to do, say it is very easy but take warm water is very hard, so if I like this jelly are served with rice cakes, This combination is great and delicious!


0 comments:

Post a Comment