Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Countries Of Brownies




One of the best moments of life for many people is the cup coffee in the morning. What better way to wake up and smell the coffee in the first hour of the day. With it you take the day otherwise you will change the attitude and less affected by the day.

After completing the year 2010 and celebrate with family and friends or perhaps one with a cup of coffee in hand with nostalgia can not be next to loved ones and make a pot looking photographs and nostalgic moments, is when we really realize the value of being with whom one wants to be and everyone takes their Christmas in different ways, yet always prevails either cup of tea, coffee or hot soup.

What better opportunity to say Happy New Year 2011 to all with a strong embrace and celebrate life to give yourself the best for me in 2010 was not bad and I hope you new year is even better than I expect and desire.

The idea of \u200b\u200bthe coffee cup I was hanging around too long because we tell everyone "Happy New Year but we forget the most important, simple and silly as the most important thing in life as it is the" Cup of Coffee ".

When the year ends and we go to sleep is the first thing we do when we got up, obviously have a cup of coffee and then talk with friends or going to work, bloggers sit down to write stories or recipes to make a wonderful world (with the coffee cup in his hand writing) and to take ideas from others, keeping busy in the same culinary interest.

most important thing to me is my cup with tea she enjoyed my best, my best moments of coffee and when I write on the computer with my cup of coffee, and I am now living with my cup and I can say at this time Happy New Year to all my dear readers and friends who have made this wonderful work.

To begin the year 2011 I want to share four spiritual laws that are going around the world to understand why the coincidences and everything that happens in our life has it, too, feel much sympathy for people who know so little, or perhaps the opposite happens to us, not to further lengthen the post I leave this wonderful text ... and then follow the recipes ..

The first law says "Anyone who comes is the right person" is, no one comes into our lives by chance, all the people around us, interacting with us, are there for something to make us learn and progress in each situation.

The second law says "What happens is the only thing that could have happened." Nothing, nothing, absolutely nothing happens to us in our lives might have been otherwise. Even

detail most insignificant. There is no "if I had done such a thing ... it happened just the other ...". No. What happened was all that could have happened, and it must have been like for us to learn that lesson and move on. Each and every one of the situations that happen in our lives are perfect, but our mind and ego to resist and do not want to accept it.

The third says "Whenever it starts is the right time." Everything starts at the right time, either before or after. When we are ready for something new start in our lives, that is when starts.

The fourth and final "When something ends, it ends." Just like that. If something ended up in our lives is for our evolution, so it is best to leave it, go ahead and move forward and enriched with the experience. I think it is coincidence that you are reading this, if the text gets to our lives today, is because we are prepared to understand that no snowflake ever falls in the wrong place! Live Well, Love with all your being and is extremely happy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment