Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Dyed Lacrosse Heads

English Style Lumpia

The English style is very classical, because it is classic because wherever you go you will always have fries as thick as a finger with ketchup or tartar sauce from the Pub most expensive or the most popular low-cost, ie there are not many differences when it comes to eating in England.

Be fascinated For a tourist it is very rich and eat this style of food, fresh fish can be fried cod and green peas on a plate never fail English.

I laugh a lot watching these dishes frankly, because I see the excitement reflected in the English when they visit a pub and say Handmade = handmade and I think very foolish, simple meal and for them is the glory, the point is that many English people do not cook and the simple act of sitting to eat and get ready for dinner or lunch is a great time.


never misses a green pea, together with french fries and the only thing that changes is the meat, fish or meat can be beef, but in the end is always the same, sometimes I do not really have nothing imagination when it comes to cooking.

My husband tells me often go to lunch at a pub and just think we agree and when I see the food we eat, fries, peas and their respective companions, nothing is different and the only difference being that you serve the food and list.

My husband asked me what you think the food is special and very emotional and his friends enjoying the great dinner to me is the same situation.

My dear readers who wish to visit the UK come prepared to eat every day, green peas and chips and fried fish dishes are king size and do not eat, I think you fill an elephant and back home dying of indigestion, simply because I am not an elephant, I love to eat but a moderate amount for one person.

This style of eating really likes it when other things are not known and are simply a tourist, but I am not a tourist and I really think I hate green peas and steak bites stones style super thick and tasteless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment