Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Kate And Raven Playground

That pleasure is amassing

The meeting artisanal bread making peace and tranquility, when I make my homemade bread. My dad loves Ramon baked bread and is a law to return home handmade rolls of the towns you visit in Venezuela from time to time and remember that everyone in the house were waiting for my dad to open the trunk of the car and take Guava bread with cheese, almidoncitos and bread oven which is a biscuit made from corn Cariaco and newsprint, I hunger for bread baking it melt in my mouth like cotton, beautiful and unique moments that endure over time. However

never came up in my family the idea of \u200b\u200bmaking homemade bread, but as we all like artisan bread, techniques and secrets, I have some recipes that my ancestors came to me as my grandmother and my grandmother who adored by be a very special lady, strong and sweet with determination and character that make it unforgettable.


I have no specific recipe of bread, just do combinations of flours and seeds that are endless, with the result or form that can be given bread, for me it is essential to practice and is the key, do it again and again, carefully observing every detail in the evolution of the mass, proving and cooking, because no flour is equal, no butter we use is equal, some meals may require 4 0 5 hours to rise for another in an hour and change their volume increases to twice its size, ie the possibilities are endless.

is not difficult to make a good bread, the bread is related to emotions and energy, you can knead the bread with the family as a bid to communicate and spend a pleasant moment. Developing

artisan bread and helps relieve stress.

Knead, manage ingredients as flour, water and yeast is a powerful anti-stress weapon because it looks like the manipulation techniques used in massage. It is actually much older techniques full of culinary tradition.

As with Shiatsu massage, for example, which is pushed, rubbed and lightly pinching the muscles with the palm, fingers and thumb. Also to make a good bread is to copy the secrets of the East and imitate the movements of harmony full of teachers from the disciplines of relaxation.

Both parties are working with the tips of the fingers closed or alternating the thumbs and palms of hands.

Bread joins the family and reduces money accounts is a wonderful proposal to invite your family and make delicious bread with your hands and enjoy something done for oneself, love of bread does wonders in many aspects of life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment