Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What Is A Mans Size 6 To Womans




1) When my brother told me that enough of toys with batteries that do not understand noise and I even made fun of him.
But now I understand. Find the keys in the dark of the kitchen is an adventure for the senses, suddenly you turn a book of dinosaur noises and screams of the tyrannosaur in heat reverberates around the neighborhood and the echo is lost in the distance.
before had it easy, a bear came with a wincofón attached and was not portable, cost half pay and lasted a month, now you put an iPod inside a teddy bear and a rattle has a touchscreen, the kid I googles "ideal temperature of the breast "and has more Facebook friends than you.

2) The heir is expressed by shouting, and taking long career lung. For the size of the strings emits vocal acute frequencies being heard me that he felt since adolescence. And then he laughs, the rascal of the breast.


3) More or less, if all is true, I do not get to see my son when he is old, which is fine, but one would accompany him at all times, even to go to collect the retirement talk with him in the queue and say how awful, where we'll end. But life gives you a sort of sneak preview. Bare, belly, drooling, half Chicata, the creature opens its mouth and has two teeth and pulled a little farts. More or less the same.

4) The Prime Minister Ireland and the Minister of Finance (Economics), called the two, Brian. So very entrepreneur myself, I get a super neighborhood called "Both Brian" (The two Brians) and open strings in Burzaco, whose name I know herbs and someday will know, and Rosario. I become rich. I bought a large disused warehouse in a corner and put the PC and the other guitar and going to the bathroom in a small worm or karting crazy power and put a tunnel contract Nose Carozo and making their triumphant return leaving comments back racing Chronicle, but Carozo dies of cardiac arrest dust overdose Nose flea and then I managed the finances and I lost everything buying Citadel shareholders means for making puppets, which are useless because they overcome the elastic, but before having to sell all reached to put a paintball in the gallery to be pursued redheads midgets dressed as Smurfs. And it's not politically correct but at least created jobs.
tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment