Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Error F 61 On Technics



1) There are two types of people, pulling the grass of the mate in the bin and throw that into the pool so that it bears the water and in its last major mission, neutralize pollutants and help breathing the sea. However, in the trash also helps making humus, fill in the fields.
When you take mate, makes it a great good in the world.

2) Of course, after you throw bleach will remove the effect of about 5 kilos of weed.

3) Today I saw the eclipse of the moon through the fog at about -10 degrees. It was an experience that moved me to the mucus, two vibrant stalactites.

4) I thought I was the only one that compared the intelligence level of my child with an animal totem. For example, this month my son progressed to the level "setter." But today a friend told me confirmed the practice by ensuring that their offspring is in stage "monkey."
Somehow I suspect that women do not use these parameters compared to their children.

5) It is that tired of not learning to play the blues on guitar, I go to the Fiend, the Dark, which is a dark-haired pony, and we quoted at the crossroads of Arijón and track under a green lantern that looks like a tin hat swinging under the pampas.
And the guy says, I says, I say, I say, I said you want to learn the blues. And yes. But you're an atheist, that soul goes straight to hell. Ah. And yes, at most chamamé I can give, for good measure. But if I'm an atheist and I'm talking to the enemy so I have clear finding that there is Divinura, so I can not be atheist. Geez, I fucked up. Here you have, sign here and here and here as well. What sign are you? What blood type? Mississippi Delta Blues, Electric or Texan? Boy ready in 2 weeks you get the course.

0 comments:

Post a Comment