Monday, May 21, 2007

Invitation Letter For Inviting Brother

GALLEON (Sweden)

"MIND OVER MATTER"
1998

This is a Swedish band quite old in its origins (the late 80's) with and seven albums to his credit. For many, myself included, the remarkable thing is its magnificent keyboardist who along with the rest of the band merges a very nice style that could be between Rush, Flower Kings and some of Eloy. I remember that I discovered quite by chance, as I was Googling the phrase "Mind over matter", which is the name of the album of a Frenchman who makes such great music of new world ... when I found this group which I was pleasantly hooked. The first issue is really very good, maybe a little slow, but the final development is truly beautiful ... To listen!






(Well, after listening again no doubt ... the keyboard is great!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment